Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hangover Part II: I hope the franchise is over



I emailed my brother about Hangover Part II to tell him about it.  This is what I wrote:


You liked hangover part I?
If you want to see the exact same movie except in Bangkok, you will like hangover part II.
99% of the jokes depend on you seeing Hangover part I and saying “Oh that was funny in Hangover Part I”.
If you did not see Hangover Part I you will not get any of the jokes in the movie. This movie cannot stand on its own.
The main joke of this movie delivers is that events of Hangover Part I are happening again.
I’m not saying I didn’t laugh, because even though a lot of the jokes are just Hangover Part I repeats, Hangover Part I was funny.

Zach Galifianakis gets really annoying, they go over the top with his character.

BTW, it is going to make $120M over the Memorial day weekend. That’s insane.



* and 1/2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment